2017 March 15 - April 24
2017 May 17 - June 29
2017 BTR deadline: 04/17/17
2017 October 11 - December 21
2017 Proposal deadline: 08/01/17
2017 BTR deadline: 09/10/17
- Cayuga Nature Center - Trails, animals, programs & exhibits.
- Cornell Lab of Ornithology - All about birds.
- Cornell Plantations - The Arboretum, Botanical Garden, and Natural Areas of Cornell University.
- Downtown Ithaca Commons - Offers one of the largest pedestrian malls in America where you will enjoy shopping at various types of specialty shops to dining out on various types of cuisine.
- Ithaca Farmers Market - Cooperative that local vendor's sell their high quality fruits, vegetables, baked goods and dairy products. There are unique and handmade crafts. There is also a boat tour up Cayuga Lake if you are interested.
- Ithaca Science Center - Hands on museum that features exhibits for all ages from child to adult.
- The Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art - Houses the University's art collection of Asian, European and American art from the 15th century to present. Open daily and free to the public.
- Museum of the Earth - Where the Earth comes to life.
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Course at Cornell University - Located on the edge of Cornell's property this course offers to challenge the ability of any golfer.
- Visit Ithaca - The official web site of Ithaca, New York and Tompkins County Convention and Visitors Bureau in the Finger Lakes.
- Buttermilk State Falls Park - includes hiking trails, picnic area and swimming in the lower pool of the falls.
- Cascadilla Gorge - 1/3-mile trail that connects Cornell campus (Southern side of campus) and College Town to Downtown Ithaca.
- Fall Creek Gorge - located on Cornell campus with many waterfalls, and a suspension bridge that crosses the gorge.
- Robert H. Treman Park - offers many scenic views and 12 waterfalls, 9 miles of hiking trails, and swimming in a stream-fed pool under a waterfall.
- Taughannock Falls State Park - features a 215-foot falling waterfall, multi-use trails for hiking and cross-country skiing. View the falls from either the top or the bottom, both offering exceptional views.
Parks and Gorges