Publishing work using data collected at MacCHESS
CHESS and MacCHESS in your "Acknowledgement":
Please place the following acknowledgement in any publications resulting from work carried out at CHESS, using MacCHESS resources:
"This work is based upon research conducted at the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source (CHESS), which is supported by the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of General Medical Sciences under NSF award DMR-1332208, using the Macromolecular Diffraction at CHESS (MacCHESS) facility, which is supported by award GM-103485 from the National Institutes of Health, through its National Institute of General Medical Sciences."
If space constraints do not allow long acknowledgements, use:
"CHESS is supported by the NSF & NIH/NIGMS via NSF award DMR-1332208, and the MacCHESS resource is supported by NIH/NIGMS award GM-103485."
CHESS and MacCHESS in your "Methods" section:
Please include the following information in any publications resulting from work carried out at CHESS, using MacCHESS resources:
Which beam line you used:
- CHESS F-1 beam line, etc.;
Which detector(s) you used:
- Area Detector Systems CCD : Pilatus 6M, Quantum-270, Quantum-210
Which data collection and processing software you used:
- DPS/Mosflm, HKL-2000 and HKL (xdisp/denzo/scalepack), XDS
For the ADSC CCD:
- D. M. E. Szebenyi et al., J. Synchrotron Rad. 4, 128-135 (1997)
For the HKL processing package:
- If you used the HKL2000 program to process data at CHESS, please note that development of HKL2000 is supported by NIH grant GM-53163 to Z. Otwinowski and W. Minor. Z. Otwinowski and W. Minor, "Processing of X-ray Diffraction Data Collected in Oscillation Mode", Methods in Enzymology, Volume 276: Macromolecular Crystallography, part A, p.307-326, 1997,C.W. Carter, Jr. & R. M. Sweet, Eds., Academic Press (New York).
- Hopkins. J. B., Gillilan, R. E., Skou, S. BioXTAS RAW: improvements to a free open-source program for small-angle X-ray scattering data reduction and analysis. J. Appl. Cryst. (2017), 50. DOI:10.1107/S1600576717011438
- Acerbo, A. S., Cook, M. J., & Gillilan, R. E. (2015). Upgrade of MacCHESS facility for X-ray scattering of biological macromolecules in solution. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation, 22(1), 180-186. doi: doi:10.1107/S1600577514020360
- Skou, S., Gillilan, R. E., & Ando, N. (2014). Synchrotron-based small-angle X-ray scattering of proteins in solution. Nature Protocols, 9(7), 1727-1739.