CHESS and MacCHESS in your "Acknowledgement":
Please place the following acknowledgement in any publications resulting from work carried out at CHESS, using MacCHESS resources:
"This work is based upon research conducted at the Center for High Energy X-ray Sciences (CHEXS), which is supported by the National Science Foundation under award DMR-1829070, and the Macromolecular Diffraction at CHESS (MacCHESS) facility, which is supported by award 1-P30-GM124166-01A1 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, National Institutes of Health, and by New York State’s Empire State Development Corporation (NYSTAR)."
If space constraints do not allow long acknowledgements, use:
"CHESS is supported by the NSF & NIH/NIGMS via NSF award DMR-1829070, and the MacCHESS resource is supported by NIH/NIGMS award GM-124166."
CHESS and MacCHESS in your "Methods" section:
Please include the following information in any publications resulting from work carried out at CHESS, using MacCHESS resources:
Which beam line you used:
- CHESS XXXX beam line, etc.;
Which detector(s) you used:
- Area Detector Systems CCD : Eiger 16M, Pilatus 6M, Eiger 1M, Quantum-270
Which data collection and processing software you used:
- DPS/Mosflm, HKL-2000 and HKL (xdisp/denzo/scalepack), XDS
For the ADSC CCD:
- D. M. E. Szebenyi et al., J. Synchrotron Rad. 4, 128-135 (1997)
For the HKL processing package:
- If you used the HKL2000 program to process data at CHESS, please note that development of HKL2000 is supported by NIH grant GM-53163 to Z. Otwinowski and W. Minor. Z. Otwinowski and W. Minor, "Processing of X-ray Diffraction Data Collected in Oscillation Mode", Methods in Enzymology, Volume 276: Macromolecular Crystallography, part A, p.307-326, 1997,C.W. Carter, Jr. & R. M. Sweet, Eds., Academic Press (New York).
- Hopkins. J. B., Gillilan, R. E., Skou, S. BioXTAS RAW: improvements to a free open-source program for small-angle X-ray scattering data reduction and analysis. J. Appl. Cryst. (2017), 50. DOI:10.1107/S1600576717011438
- Acerbo, A. S., Cook, M. J., & Gillilan, R. E. (2015). Upgrade of MacCHESS facility for X-ray scattering of biological macromolecules in solution. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation, 22(1), 180-186. doi: doi:10.1107/S1600577514020360
- Skou, S., Gillilan, R. E., & Ando, N. (2014). Synchrotron-based small-angle X-ray scattering of proteins in solution. Nature Protocols, 9(7), 1727-1739.