Education / Experience:
|2005 - Present:||Staff Scientist, MacCHESS, Cornell University|
|2002 - 2005:||Postdoc, MacCHESS, Cornell University|
|2000 - 2002:||Lecturer, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China|
|1995 - 2000:||PhD in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China|
|1991 - 1995:||BSc in Biology, School of Life Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China|
Protein crystallography; High pressure protein crystallography; Trapping gas molecules in proteins using pressure cryocooling technique
- David Wasilko, Qingqiu Huang and Yuxin Mao (2018) Insights into the ubiquitin transfer cascade catalyzed by the Legionella effector SidC. eLife: 7: e36154.
- Huang Q, Stalnecker C, Zhang C, McDermott LA, Iyer P, O'Neill J, Reimer S, Cerione RA, Katt WP (2018) Characterization of the interactions of potent allosteric inhibitors with glutaminase C, a key enzyme in cancer cell glutamine metabolism. J Biol Chem. 293 (10): 3535-3545.
- Qingqiu Huang, Sol M. Gruner, Chae Un Kim, Yuxin Mao, Xiaochun Wu and Doletha M. E. Szebenyi (2016) Reduction of lattice disorder in protein crystals by high-pressure cryocooling. J. Appl. Cryst. 49, 149–157.
- Qingqiu Huang and Doletha M. E. Szebenyi (2016) Improving diffraction resolution using a new dehydration method. Acta Cryst. F72, 152–159.
- Zhang H, Chang YC, Huang Q, Brennan ML, Wu J. (2016) Structural and Functional Analysis of a Talin Triple-Domain Module Suggests an Alternative Talin Autoinhibitory Configuration. Structure. 24(5):721-729.
- Huang Q, Szebenyi DM. (2010) Structural basis for the interaction between the growth factor-binding protein GRB10 and the E3 ubiquitin ligase NEDD4. J Biol Chem. 285(53):42130-9.