The Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source exists to solve the world’s toughest problems. As one of only five facilities of its kind in the world, and the only located at a major research university, CHESS brings over 40 years of operational experience and a world-class team of experts together to provide unrivaled support for scientific discovery and innovation. We invite organizations to explore these pathways for engaging with our facility, and then reach out for a free consultation to explore working together.
POINT OF CONTACT
Senior Director of
The CHESS Center’s Partnership Liaison Program accelerates discovery and innovation by connecting you with our expansive network of Cornell University faculty, researchers and students to provide exclusive access to cutting-edge information, valuable resources and future talent.
- Dedicated Member Liaison serving as the single point of contact to CHESS and the broader Cornell network
- Tailored Annual Activity Plan that maps out the member’s objectives, events and engagements for each year
- Facilitated consultations with Cornell faculty & specialists
- Ability to host experts at member location
- Sponsor research and student projects
- Give talks at events, webinars and workshops
- Communications and Newsletter
- Networking Summits & User Meeting
- Student Events & Career Fair
- Webinars & Workshops
- Logo and branding in facilities and media
- Acknowledgment at events
- Inclusion in CHESS Annual Partner Report
- Featured on website, blogs, articles
Commercial User Access
CHESS welcomes commercial users to conduct fundamental, pre-competitive and proprietary research at our state-of-the art synchrotron beamlines. We offer several options ranging from bespoke access to longer term use agreement tailored to suit the needs of our commercial clients. Access modes include end-to-end support for in-person and remote mail-in services at several beamlines. Read more about our beamlines here.
Concierge service with dedicated liaison and end-to-end support from the CHESS Commercial Science Team
On-demand through up to 2-year agreements with full-use of facility via in-person or remote access modes with sample mail-in options and rapid data-turn
Facilitated access to CHESS / Cornell University faculty and researcher expertise through Premier Level Partner Liaison Program
CHESS 101 with comprehensive user onboarding, facility use and safety training for research staff
Schedule Your Consultation
From the Partner Liaison Program to Commercial User Access, our team works with you to explore and develop tailored solutions to match your organization’s need.
POINT OF CONTACT
Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships